Saturday, February 5, 2011

January 20th & February 3rd Meetings


January was busy. Washington Lodge's officers attended Beja Shrine's installation and Job's Daughters Bethel 32's installation. Our Jan. 20th meeting was a short business meeting which included adopting the budget for the year.

This past Thursday night I had the privilege of conferring my first EA as Master of the lodge. It was not my first time conferring the EA but it was my first time doing so in the N.E.W. Masonic Center. I conferred two EAs at the Heritage Hill event last year. I think the work went very well. Christopher Nighbor has joined our ranks and is planned to be passed next meeting. Come out and see Joe Chilcote exercise his duty as Senior Warden and confer the FC Degree on Thursday February 20th. Hope to see you there.

Some additional events this month are:

School of Instruction - Saturday Feb. 19th at 9:00AM

Past Master's Event - Saturday Feb. 26th

No comments:

Post a Comment